Red Hat provides high-quality, affordable technology with its operating system platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, together with cloud, virtualization, applications and management, including Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Radware has partnered with Red Hat to extend Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) ecosystem by Offering Virtual Application Delivery Solution for Red Hat Users. Radware's solution for RHEV is based on Radware's Alteon Virtual Appliance (Alteon VA™) for RHEV and vDirect™ plug-in for RHEV Manager (RHEV-M), which are now both certified for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0. Radware is the first and only provider of application delivery solutions that fully integrate with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Furthermore, Radware has joined the open virtualization alliance (OSA), governed by Red Hat, Intel, HP and IBM to helped develop the open source virtualization solution ecosystem.
The customer's benefits of the joint Radware – Red Hat solution include:
- Resilient, highly-available applications that run on top of RHEV infrastructure - by leveraging server health monitoring, local and global load balancing, persistency, content modifications and more, the RHEV-based virtualized server infrastructure is ensured to be always available, more robust and responsive.
- Fastest performing applications and maximal employee productivity - deliver up to 3x faster application response time with up to 60% reduced bandwidth consumption through Alteon VA's application acceleration features that include SSL acceleration, TCP connection multiplexing, TCP protocol optimization, smart caching and compression.
- Rapid RHEV Application Roll-Out - Radware's AppShape™ provides application configuration templates, automatic configuration synchronization and full reporting, compliance and logging, enabling fast application roll-out and simplified operations over RHEV infrastructure for greater cost reduction.
- Seamless, on demand scalability – Radware's "pay-as-you-grow" approach enables to add more capacity to the solution to address business growth - with no service interruption or system reconfiguration - up to 1Gbps of throughput capacity.
- Easy Testing/Staging to Production Migration - Alteon VA for RHEV is a highly useful tool for lab, testing, and demo environments, allowing network, security and application teams to quickly deploy it to test how applications and networks respond in a real-life production environment. Once testing is concluded, users can deploy the application and Alteon VA for RHEV in the production environment, in minutes.
- Maximum business agility through simplified management workflows – Radware's vDirect for RHEV simplifies the alignment of the dynamic changes in the virtual infrastructure with Alteon VA's ADC services.
- Tested, validated joint solution – a jointly built solution by Radware and Red Hat with close integration of Alteon VA and the vDirect plug-in into the RHEV solution.
Radware's Alteon VA for RHEV and vDirect for RHEV solution for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is available for a free 30 days trial on Red Hat's market place.