Be sure that your facility meets the following requirements to host an on-site training event:
- A comfortable classroom to accommodate all students
- Broadband access to connect to the virtual lab environment (4 Mbit up/down)
- Internet connections for student laptops (network cable preferred)
- Technical site contact to test virtual lab connectivity
- Projector (min. 1024x768, full HD preferred) and white board
In addition, students will use well-known applications such as PDF Reader, VNC, Telnet, SSH and possibly other Radware-proprietary apps. Therefore, it is also important each student bring their own laptop with administrator rights enabled.